Enough with the pleasantries...let's get ugly.

I felt a deep sense of annoyance at my three children today. Did I mention that they WHINE constantly? I didn't tell you that? WELL!

I know that I'm not-so-hot with the multi-task thing; I get that. But at the same time...there are a few things that I need to do on the computer that need to get done. Things like emailing clients information when I say I'm going to, I can't put that off until the kids go to sleep.

Anyway, the whining: when we all first wake up in the morning, I prepare drinks for them. Now lets just say that I am not as sprite-ly in the morning as June Cleaver would be...which I'm usually not. So as soon as the boys start asking for their drinks, they start screaming and crying and WHINING for their juice - or chocolate milk - or whatever it is I'm making for them. Irritating!

I don't know lately. I think I'm PMSing. I know it may seem like I'm using that as an excuse, but I truly do get some sort of surge of hormones during this time that just makes me crazy! Anyway, I'm totally NOT balanced right now. That's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments

Business 2 Blogger

Amazon.com Picks

Lost & Found

Ever feel like the woman you used to be got buried in an avalanche and cut off from all human contact...almost like Tom Hanks in that one movie where he befriended a volleyball named Spaulding? Actually, he was plane-wrecked not buried...but anyway! The avalanche I'm speaking of (in my case) is Mommyhood, Wifeyhood and all the complexities that come along with being responsible for people other than yourself! I vow to spend the next year discovering, nurturing and sharing habits that will help me (and you) to find balance between being the woman we once were and being the June Cleaver of the modern day world. Here's to Balance...or Bust!
    Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Recent Comments