Let's be fair...Mommy vs. Saleswoman

I'm going to attempt to break down the pros & cons of each "character" or "player" that I experienced today. This is going to be tough...but we'll see how it goes.


Mommy                                                              

  • Cute moment with Diego today...he said he loves me and is proud of me.
  • Got furious with the boys when they interrupted me on the phone...kinda blew a gasket.
  • Spent some quality time outside in the cool, Spring air. We played racecars!
  • Snuggled with my twins...so soft and squishy!
  • Missed the boys after being gone three hours.



Saleswoman

  • Saved some wonderful women mucho money and gave them options to draw more customers.
  • Had to compete with HORRIBLE schedule conflicts with hubby and babysitter. Very stressful.
  • Got to do some pre-shopping for the big Saturday event at Peter's Path!
  • Worked way harder and longer on one sale than I anticipated...let the babysitter down by being late.
  • Truly enjoyed being in the field, helping small businesses save money.
  • Liked interacting with other adults.

I don't exactly know where that leaves the score...I was also a wife today...not a very good one with my pouting and fussing about stuff. Ergh. It was a good day and a bad day for both characters. I thought breaking it down might help me to determine where the lack of balance is. I'll have to try harder, sleep on it and recap tomorrow night and see if there are any recurring themes. 


That should work, right?


Balance baby! (or Bust.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments

Business 2 Blogger

Amazon.com Picks

Lost & Found

Ever feel like the woman you used to be got buried in an avalanche and cut off from all human contact...almost like Tom Hanks in that one movie where he befriended a volleyball named Spaulding? Actually, he was plane-wrecked not buried...but anyway! The avalanche I'm speaking of (in my case) is Mommyhood, Wifeyhood and all the complexities that come along with being responsible for people other than yourself! I vow to spend the next year discovering, nurturing and sharing habits that will help me (and you) to find balance between being the woman we once were and being the June Cleaver of the modern day world. Here's to Balance...or Bust!
    Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Recent Comments