I must NOT be PMS-ing...

Everything right now seems a little too magical, fun, inspiring and easy. It's like the universe is spinning right around me...I'm obviously NOT PMS-ing.

So I told you in my last post that I have read The Best Year of Your Life: Dream It, Plan It, Live It once before. I pretty much read it upon the recommendation of my friend. I found it interesting, inspiring and informational, but it didn't give me enough to really start acting...you know, doing the things that were prescribed for me to do in order to have the best year of my life. But I did gain a lot from the first read.

Last night as I started reading the preface, it all started flooding back to me and It was like every word was an epiphany. Then today I went to church with my husband (long story short: we don't get to go together often) and every word the Pastor said and every song we sang spoke right to my heart and chimed right in with the book.

Without getting long-winded and spoiling the book...I'm just going to say that it was totally "right on" and I can't wait to keep reading.

P.S. This post was actually written like three days ago, but my internet has been down. What the hell is a DNS server anyway and why doesn't it communicate???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Recent Comments

Business 2 Blogger

Amazon.com Picks

Lost & Found

Ever feel like the woman you used to be got buried in an avalanche and cut off from all human contact...almost like Tom Hanks in that one movie where he befriended a volleyball named Spaulding? Actually, he was plane-wrecked not buried...but anyway! The avalanche I'm speaking of (in my case) is Mommyhood, Wifeyhood and all the complexities that come along with being responsible for people other than yourself! I vow to spend the next year discovering, nurturing and sharing habits that will help me (and you) to find balance between being the woman we once were and being the June Cleaver of the modern day world. Here's to Balance...or Bust!
    Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Recent Comments